One of the most commonly asked questions by AAVSO observers is "What should I observe tonight?" With the easy-to-use AAVSO Target Tool, we hope that you will find the answer!
- Click the blue button above or visit: https://targettool.aavso.org
- Click "Log in" then "Sign up" (Please note that this account is not the same as your AAVSO website account).
- Fill out the form and click the "Sign Up" button.
- Once you are logged in, select the star list(s) that interest you and click "Filter Observing Sections". Note that you can toggle the "All" checkbox to select or deselect all sections.
- If you included information about your location in your profile, click "Show only targets that are visible tonight" to get a customized list of stars to observe.
For more information and help with this tool, please click here.