I have been trying to upload the calibrated frames sent by Ed and for some reasons I am only able to upload two of eight. I am new with VPhot and my usual software is AIJ. I would like to learn more about VPhot and need some guidance about uploading all slices not only two of them.
1. I just shared an image to you to confirm that you have logged into your vphot account at least once. It appears that you have. Do you see the image listed?
2. I assume the 8 images are all calibrated and plate-solved science images?
3. Occasionally, upload may fail for no obvious reason due to internet server issues or image header issues? Try again.
4. What telescope did you select when asked where you wanted to upload these images? Have you already set up a scope in your vphot account?
5. Did the two images you thought uploaded get to your vphot account image list?
6. Have you downloaded/look at the VPHOT Guide?
Make sure you are uploading to your student CDK14_2x2 telescope. Did you check the images to see that they were correctly uploaded? Did you unzip the file before trying to load and then drag in each individually? We can arrange a skype if needed.
Please email me with details.